Student (F-1) Visa
If you are a citizen of a foreign country and would like to study as a non-immigrant student in the U.S., you will need a student (F-1) visa.
- Be at least 18 years-old
- Have proof of high school graduation (transcripts and diploma)
- Have a minimum U.S. equivalent Grade Point Average of 2.0
- Must have basic knowledge of the English language (at least one academic semester)
- Complete online application
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee and provide proof of payment (pay on-line by credit card or pay by U.S. bank personal check, or international money order made payable to “University of New Mexico”)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Semester|
|July 15th||December 1st||April 30th|
Click here for information on how to apply in applying for an F-1 Student Visa.