Skip to main content


Other Visa Types

  • If you are a citizen of the U.S. or a permanent resident of the U.S., you do not need to apply for a student (F-1) visa.

  • If you are a B-1/2, E-2, F-2, H-1B/2A/2B/3/, J-2, K-1, R-1 or other visa holder you will not apply for a student (F-1) visa. Be sure to mark your correct visa type under "immigration status".

  • You must follow the same requirements and submit all documents for the CELAC online application except for the financial guarantee.