Skip to main content



Computer Lab

To transfer to another U.S. school, you must:

  • Be in good student status (maintain full-time attendance and passing grades)

  • Have a current I-20 that has not expired

  • Have a current unexpired F-1 Visa

  • Provide proof of acceptance to the new U.S. school

  • Have a CELAC Student Services advisor fill out the transfer form provided by your new school, if required

  • Fill out the CELAC Request Form