CELAC General Scholarship for New Students
(Scholarships are temporarily Suspended. Please check back soon for updates）
Overview:The Center for English Language and American Culture (CELAC) is pleased to offer a partial-tuition scholarship to eligible applicants who have been newly accepted to the CELAC program.
Three partial-tuition scholarships of $500 USD are offered during the 8-week summer semester and the 16-week fall and spring semesters to new students who demonstrate exceptional merit as well as financial need. The selection committee will evaluate applications on a comprehensive basis, including financial need, academic achievement, a personal written statement, and a letter of recommendation. This award is subject to funding availability.
- Have submitted a completed application to CELAC and be accepted to the program as a full-time student for the 8-week summer semester or the 16-week fall or spring semester
- Have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA (high school or college)
1. You must first be accepted to the CELAC program to be considered for this scholarship. If you have not done so, complete your application to the CELAC program by filling out the online application including all required attachments.
2. Complete the CELAC General Scholarship application below including your personal written statement and letter of recommendation.
- Completed applications will be reviewed by a selection committee after the posted deadline
- Awardees will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline via the email given on the application
- Scholarship awards will be directly deposited to your bursars account
Scholarship Requirements:If selected, the student must:
- Maintain regular attendance record throughout the semester
- Have a 3.0 or above grade point average throughout the semester
- Not withdraw from courses that are covered by the scholarship*
Deadlines to Apply:
|Fall: July 15th||Spring: December 1st||Summer: April 30th|